Wednesday 20 August 2014

Tanya Burr Lipgloss


When I first heard that Tanya Burr was bringing out a Lipgloss and Nail Varnish Collection I was so excited, a bit too excited in fact! I was more excited for the Lipgloss' than the Nail Varnishes though as I do prefer Make-up over Nail Varnish, anyway enough of my rambling.. So when the range first came into my local Superdrug I went their instantly to go and have a look and fell in love with the Lipgloss' instantly! I picked up the Lipgloss in the shade 'First Date' (love the name) as it was really the only shade available at the time that I knew I would get my wear out of.  A few weeks after I ordered 'Picnic in the Park' off of Feel Unique as they had a offer on where so many products where £5 each so I used that opportunity to grab another of the Tany Burr Lipgloss'. I must say, although Picnic in the Park is a lovely colour I'm not a fan of how it looks on me, it a tad too bright for my liking.


I was then given the opportunity to review one of the Tanya Burr Lipgloss' and obviously I jumped at the chance to be able to try another shade. I decided to go for 'Afternoon Tea' which is a lovely glossy peach colour, I say peach but it does have a dark pink undertone to it too, it's actually quite hard to describe the colour it is. I hope by the photo that you can get an idea of the beautiful colour that it is.


'Afternoon Tea' is a slightly darker colour than pictured but no matter what lighting I used I could not seem to get the true colour to show. I find this gloss in particular to be of a thicker consistency than the other two that I have and the pigmentation is amazing. I have just teamed the gloss with my everyday make-up which I think it works well with and is perfect for the summer and the early stages of autumn.

You can purchase Tanya Burr's Lipgloss' and Nail Varnish range from superdrug and also feelunique. The lipgloss' are £6.99 but sometimes Superdrug do have them on 3 for 2 and Feel Unique currently have 35% off the lipgloss' so be quick and grab them whilst the offers are on! You wont regret it.

If you do try any of Tanya Burr's range or already do have some of the products then please do leave a comment letting me know what you think of them, I'd love to know what your faves are.



Chantelle

x

No comments :

Post a Comment