Monday 18 August 2014

Battle of the Pore Minimizers!

A few months ago I bought Maybelline Baby Skin to see what it was like. I'm a massive fan of Benefit's Porefessional and I had heard good things. I really needed a product that would do for me at a fraction of the price and with Baby Skin Instant Pore Eraser only being £7.99 for 22ml I had to give it a go. 


I'm really glad I took the chance because for me it's been a god send because since starting work in a call centre I don't know what it is but my pores have gotten really big. I was going through Porefessional like nobody's business up until I purchased Baby Skin. 

L: Baby Skin R: Porefessional


Here's a little info on both products:
  • Both promise to reduce the appearance of pores
  • Both are a really great lightweight primer
  • Both have a pretty similar consistency as to how they feel applying to the skin
  • Porefessional is coloured and is best worn under make up because it can leave a yellowy tinge on your skin.
  • Baby Skin is translucent so can be work with and without make up.
  • Baby Skin does make your pores look less visible whereas:
  • Porefessional, I feel completed covers your pores making your skin look flawless
  • Baby Skin is £7.99 for 22ml
  • Porefessional is £24.50 for 22ml

I think that even though Baby Skin is a lot cheaper it will never beat the power of POREFESSIONAL. Baby Skin is good for a day to day wear but I know that when I want to look flawless I will definitely be reaching for Benefit's Top Primer! 


Thanks for reading and for more of the latest news and reviews from the Beauty Hot Squad please follow us on Blog Lovin' 

No comments :

Post a Comment