Thursday 6 February 2014

Australian Bodycare Tea Tree Oil Foot Treatment Cream- A review

First off, I would like to apologise ahead for photographs of my terrible heels. I know feet aren't everyone's favourite body part (they're certainly not mine!) but this is done all in the name of making having to look at your feet when it's finally sandal weather a little less daunting after the winter months! 


I was very kindly sent Australian Bodycare's foot treatment cream to try out so I can attempt to get my heels back in to good working order. Now as a sufferer of dry skin I've tried my fair share of foot creams through my life (really, Kate?) so I'm always a little bit sceptic for the latest on the scene. 

The first thing I noticed about the cream was it's super thick consistency. It's what I look for in a product like this, something that looks like it's going to do it's job. It has a refreshing tea-tree smell which I also really enjoyed. After a bath or shower, I applied the cream liberally and covered my heel with cling film to keep in the moisture. These two photographs show my feet before and after just four applications. I have no doubt I'll carry on using this to get my feet in tip top condition for the summer (its never too early!) and at just £9.35  for 100ml it's actually pretty reasonable for a treatment cream.



What do you think? Is it really time to start prepping for summer? 


No comments :

Post a Comment