Wednesday 15 January 2014

Kate's Product of the Week - Fräulein3°8 Make Up Brush Set

Product number 3! I'm doing well keeping up with these haha 3 weeks on the bounce! Well this week my product is - Fräulein3°8 Makeup Brushes Set.

This weeks product is focussing on a bargain product with real quality. 

I got these little beauty's for Christmas. I needed a small pack of brushes to take away with me for when I go away. These were only £2.85 on Amazon with only £2.49 P+P which in my opinion is a complete bargain considering the quality of the brushes.

These are made with Animal Bristles and Wooden Handles. They are all in a case, which will stop bacteria building up on them and they are really easy to use. 




This set of brushes includes: 
  • Powder brush
  • Blush brush
  • Foundation brush
  • Eyeshadow brush
  • Small shader brush
  • Sponge eyeshadow applicator
  • Nasal shadow brush
Foundation Brush, Sponge Eyeshadow Applicator and Powder Brush

These brushes are so soft and lovely to use. I've currently got into learning how to properly contour and these brushes are perfect for it. 

They are also a great size for handbags, and like I said if you travel a lot these are the brushes for you! The whole pouch is less than 6 inches long, it's not bulky. This would be perfect if you work in a place that's hot and you need to re-applicate on your break or if you work somewhere that you have to look your best. I just think they are a great buy for anyone. 



They are also really good if you are just getting into learning how to do make up or even if your daughter or sister is just getting into make up and you don't fancy spending loads on brushes for them. 

What I Love: 

  • Cheap
  • Great Quality
  • Perfect for travelling
  • Easy to Clean
What I don't like: 
  • These aren't as well known as they should be because they are really great
 Fräulein3°8 do a massive range of brush sets from 7 Pieces up to 32! I got mine from Amazon and they are all reasonably priced.

Hope you've enjoyed my 3rd product of the week. If you have any suggestions for products of the week, let me know in the comments below. 


Thanks for reading and for more of the latest news and reviews from the Beauty Hot Squad please follow us on Blog Lovin' 

15 comments :

  1. I am thinking these would be an excellent present for one of my goddaughters. You really cannot go wrong for that price.

    My second thought is that I really really must go and wash my own make up brushes as I cannot remember the last time I did.

    ReplyDelete
  2. These look amazing and I love the case as well! Great price too :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow, that is an absolute bargain!! Great case and I am off to buy!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. These looks great - must look them up :-)

    ReplyDelete
  5. These look fab and I love the case :D I think I may have to go and purchase a set of these ;)

    Louise x

    Confessions of a Secret Shopper

    ReplyDelete
  6. Ooh these look nice. Love the wood for a natural vibe x

    ReplyDelete
  7. Oooh I might have to get these. I'm after some new brushes

    ReplyDelete
  8. I got some fab brushes from MAC years ago but they are sooo expensive these are fab for the handbag etc.
    I have so got to wash mine.

    ReplyDelete
  9. absolutly love the case, its soo lush, perfect for brushes, all my Real technique brushes came in that horrid hard case and i threw the cases out becasue of takin up soo much space x

    ReplyDelete
  10. far too good for someone like me who doesn't do enough make up

    ReplyDelete
  11. These look great, and may be useful to have seeing as my son runs off and hides all my make up brushes!

    ReplyDelete
  12. I love these! Great for travelling!

    ReplyDelete
  13. I love make up brushes. I sometimes find that even if I have got a bit of a crappy eye shadow with little colour pay-off, a good brush can work wonders. I especially love the blending brush, because I am an idiot I always smudge - blending brushes are ace xxx :)

    ReplyDelete
  14. Love these, they look great. Makes me want to go wash my makeup brushes, something I never do, and get this case for them all. Great prices too makes it even better. I think now I just need to learn how to use all my brushes properly. I buy them alot but don't know what to do with them all. lol

    ReplyDelete
  15. These look fantastic! I really do need to get some new brushes so I'll have to look out for these

    ReplyDelete