Wednesday 13 November 2013

W7 & Smooch ~ Perfect flutter & pout?

Hey sweeties!





Smooch Lipstick ~ Courtesan
This year I have vowed to stop focusing on my eyes and ignoring my pout.
There are so many gorgeous lip colours/products out there at the moment and I'm lucky enough to have been sent what is now one of my new favourites!
You can see this lipstick in action in my winter essentials video - here
The formula is super creamy and feels absolutely gorgeous. The colour pay off is amazing - it can be dabbed on the lips to create a sheer effect or applied directly to create a bold colour with just the right amount of shine.
The lipstick lasted perfectly and only needed touching up after eating/drinking.
You can buy this stunning, glam, purple shade - courtesan - here for £7.50.













W7 Loads Of Lashes
To pair with my bold lips I like to try and tone down my eye makeup by sticking to a simple line of black or brown liner and lashings of mascara to keep me looking wide eyed. I've never been one for false lashes but when I spotted W7's 'Loads OF Lashes' I couldn't wait to try it out. All you do is apply your normal mascara, brush through the fibres focusing on the tips of your lashes, wait 30 seconds and then seal with your mascara, repeating until you have the look you desire. I couldn't get a picture that really did the fibre mascara any justice but I'll try to describe the results as well as I can!
My lashes are reasonably long anyway and maybe it was down to that, that I didn't really notice any extra length from the fibres, however it did leave me with much fuller looking lashes, lovely and fanned out, someone actually told me I had 'doll eyes' - I'm going to take that as a compliment!
I had to brush off my face a couple of times due to the fibres falling onto my cheeks but other than that I like the subtle difference this makes and will reach for it when the rest of my eye makeup is very minimal to give me a little extra something.
You can buy this for £3.50 (bargain!) - here
 


2 comments :

  1. That lipstick is a gorgeous colour. Very vibrant
    http://www.letstalkbeauty.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
  2. I have recently started using a similar mascara and so far the results are really good. It is by freeze frame. Not very cheap but the results are really good.
    I love that lip color but not sure I could get away with it:( It would be really powerful on full lips though. I have started using a lip plumper and it seems to be working well so far. http://lusciouslips.org/ so hopefully I can go for those bright bold shades soon.

    ReplyDelete