Wednesday 27 November 2013

The Glamour Beauty Edit , Beauty Box from Latest In Beauty


Lots of us would have bought this, or heard of it but if not and even if you have I thought I'd share my thoughts on The Glamour Beauty Edit box from Latest in Beauty. 

I used to love a beauty box, Glossybox I'm looking at you! I went off them around a year ago and have rarely bought any since- it was the unfair higher value boxes to some that put me off and the same brands and products reappearing way too frequently for my liking. I have previously bought these special boxes from Latest In Beauty as I like that I can see what I am getting before the box arrives and they have been fab value for money and this up is up there with the value for money!
Read below for the items included in the box .

The first item I pulled out was Eyeko Lash Curlers. 

Priced at £12 here , these are gorge! Blue velvet handles eek! The lash curlers I had been using we're a cheap pair coming to an end, so a welcome addition.




Next was the Maybelline Babylips, (£2.99 on Boots) I received the one titled 'Mint Fresh' which is a nicely scented with no visible colour. I think there was a couple of variations on the babylips in the boxes, delighted to get this one as I love mint scents and didn't have this one. 

A mini of Benefit they're real! mascara. I've never owned the full size but have had various minis- they last me ages! I like the brush on these.




The star of the show in most peoples opinion and the reason I mainly went for this beauty box is the HD Brow palette. Each box contains the same shade of the palette- 'Foxy' which has shades to suit most people. I like that it's the same shade and not just a random one of the 3 available. This retails at £19.96.



The last three products in the box are generous handy travel sizes. Included is a 75ml can of Tony&Guy Firm Hold Hairspray, 10ml Balance Me face Oil and a 50ml Philip Kingsley One More Day dry shampoo. I'll be keeping some of these in my hangbag, and look forward to trying the face oil as I've yet to try one.

I would definitely keep an eye on the Latest In Beauty page to find out about more fab boxes, the Glamour Beauty Edit box is still available here for the price of £14.95, with products valued at £65 so if you would use them then it's a great saving! And if you won't use them all, why not create a beauty hamper for a lucky someones Christmas pressie?


Linzi
xo

1 comment :

  1. This is a great box. I have the HD Brow Palette & love it. I use it everyday
    The eyelash curlers look really good too.
    http://www.letstalkbeauty.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete