Monday 25 November 2013

Mark Hill - Big Night Out Range

Now I'm no stranger to haircare brand Mark Hill, I have a spare hair dryer and straighteners that are in fact, Mark Hill. What I love about this brand is that all the products are good quality and make my hair look gorgeous. So onto this review then...

I got sent 2 products from the brands BRAND NEW Big Night Out Range and I couldn't wait to show you the results I got from using them. 

Firstly, I've got to say how much I love the packaging, Black, Silver and Signature Mark Hill Hot Pink, can I say GLAMOROUS!! Mark Hill says:

"This range is for all you girls who like to turn up the glamour, walk the walk and show everyone you’re in control. It’s all about creating a look that’s hot, glamorous and totally you. Rock the award ceremony, make a noise on the dance floor and party the night away! No matter what the occasion, you’re ready for your Big Night Out!!" - Mark Hill

Now firstly I washed my hair using Mark Hill's MiracOILicious Nourishing Shampoo and Conditioner (Both £6.49 Boots). Now the MiracOILicious range is gorgeous, like the smells are like citrussy and aromatic. This range also uses Morrocan Argan Oil in it so it is also repairs your hair and keeps it strong. 

Source: Kilpatrick PR
I then went on to dry my hair, after brushing through my hair using my trusty Wet Brush, I spritzed in a bit of Mark Hill's Supersize Me! Volume Spray (£5.99 Boots) which you can use as little or as much as you like because it never overloads and it hasn't left any residue after drying like some volume sprays can. The smell is great and it certainly has given my hair a little extra oomph! 


This left me with great volume which with hair this heavy and long can sometimes take hours to achieve but this literally took about 20 mins all together with drying time. 

I loosely pinned up one side on my hair to emphasise the volume and left the rest out and wild with great lift at my parting. To complete my voluminous look I sealed the look with Mark Hill's Party The Night Away! Firm Hold Hairspray (£5.99 Boots) which is an extra fine mist, so no crispy hair! It stands the test of time and has lasted all day today, which did include a trip to the dentist in the winds, I still came home with great looking, smelling and feeling hair. 

Just want to add here that I love that it says "Work it girl, Work it!" on the bottom! It made me LOL


I'd happily try more in this range and have my eye on the Christmas Gift Set which includes rollers, backcombing brush and full size Shampoo and Conditioners. I'll be back later on this week with a look into one of Mark Hill's Christmas Gift Sets for Straight Hair which is just £10 and would make a perfect stocking filler or gift! 

Here's my look I achieved using Mark Hill Products (including close up shots to show shine and proof of no excess residue from either product): 



Thanks for reading and for more of the latest news and reviews from the Beauty Hot Squad please follow us on Blog Lovin' 

6 comments :

  1. I've never heard of Mark Hill before, it's always nice to read and learn about brands. Love big hair on a night out. It's pretty cheap too!

    www.leeshastarr.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Mark Hill products look amazing! My hair is just crap though and nothing seems to work on it :(

    Louise x

    Confessions of a Secret Shopper

    ReplyDelete
  3. Just wanted to say your hair looks amazing! Wish I could get mine to shine like yours, may need to check out the Mark Hill products :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. I have the hair treatment by Mark Hill and I just bought The Glamour Goddess Styler, I haven't had a chance to use it but I love his things. You hair looks lovely!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Ooh shiny locks, my dryer is Mark Hill and I love it. I like your hair colour too.
    Jo
    Given to Distracting Others

    ReplyDelete
  6. Ooh i've only used his tools before, this looks fab. definately going to look into it :)

    ReplyDelete