Wednesday 4 September 2013

Garnier Mineral Invisidry 48hr Anti-Perspirant

When it comes to deodrant I'm not usually one to research into which deodrant's are good and which aren't I just pick up one that I like the smell of, usually Nivea, Palmolive or Soft & Gentle. I recently tried the Garnier Mineral InvisiDry 48hr Anti-Perspirant and noticed a big difference compared to others that I have used. I noticed the difference also when I decided to buy a Dove deodrant after I'd finished my Garnier one. The Dove one felt so heavy and like it clogged up my pores so I instantly went back to the Garnier.


Garnier Mineral InvisiDry Anti-Perspirant claims to have 48hr protection, Anti-Humidity, Anti-White marks and lets skin breath. I agree with all of what it claims to have, the Anti-Perspirant gives all day protection, I'm not sure about 48hr as I can't imagine anyone wearing it for that long but it does give more than 15 hours protection, It also doesn't leave any white marks and lets your skin breath. The Anti-Perspirant also contains no alcohol and no parabens so it wont dry your skin out. The scent of the deodrant isn't anything special really it's just a light scent, nothing over powering. 

I really would recommend that you try it if you are looking for a light feeling deodrant that gives you all day protection. 

Garnier Mineral Invisidry 48hr Anti-Perspirant is available to buy from Boots, Superdrug, most supermarkets and also some bargain stores, I have got my last two from the pound shop.

I hope you have enjoyed this post, to keep up to date with all our future posts follow us via Bloglovin

Chantelle
x

No comments :

Post a Comment