Sunday 8 September 2013

Collection Work the Colour Eyeshadow Pencil


In the beauty world, if something is cheap, you immediately presume that whatever it may be, won't be the best quality. 


'Collection' is a brand that has completely blown that assumption out of the water on more occasion that one for me personally. 

I was absolutely blown away when these little beauties landed on my doorstep. A collection of eyeshadow pens in a range of very wearable shades Collection have recently released. 
In sleek, simple yet eye catching packaging, the chubby crayon like appearance, each individually cased in its own shades colour, they give off a great first impression.
I received shades Vanilla Sky, a creamy white champagne, Vintage Blush, a baby pink pearl, Hot Chocolate, a rich chocolate brown and Denim Diva, the most gorgeous midnight blue. 


 Vanilla Sky
Vintage Blush
Hot Chocolate
Denim Diva

I was amazed when I swatched the pencils, the pigmentation in each pen is unbelievable, the colour pay off just beautiful from just one gentle sweep across the back of my hand. 
Application of the pen is simple and easy, they have a slightly creamy consistency which just glides across the lid. 

I used shades vanilla sky and hot chocolate to create a subtle daytime look. The colours blended together impeccably which I wasn't expecting due to the creamy formulae of the pencils, but they really do work together effortlessly. 

Collection promise that the eyeshadow pencils stand the test of time. 12 hours after initial application the eyeshadow was still flawless with not a hint of smudge or crease on the lid. 

Priced at just £3.19 each, these little magic wands of colour have become a firm favourite for me in eyeshadow application. 
Vanilla sky has been used daily since and I plan in purchasing the other 2 shades, Gunmetal Glitz and Midnight Glam to add to my collection of Collection Work the colour Eyeshadow pens. 
Collection Work the colour Eyeshadow pens can be purchased online here, also in Superdrug and Boots. 

I plan on using Denim Diva in a more intense smokey eye look very soon, so keep your eyes peeled for that!

1 comment :

  1. They look amazingly pigmented!

    bellasbeautyblogs.blogspot.co.uk

    Claire

    xxx

    ReplyDelete