Saturday 6 July 2013

My recent no 7 purchases!

I don't know if its just me, but I love going to boots and them giving you a no7 voucher! this means I can get some of my fave make up pieces even cheaper! whats not to like!

recently boots have been holding a lot of good offers, several of which have included no7, this has meant I have been buying several items!

One of the main reasons I have been loving no7 for the past months I believe is down to the fact that their make up is hypo allergenic.

My hay fever has been awful this year and the no7 mascaras have been a godsend! my current favourite is the No extreme lengths waterproof mascara which I am currently using in Black.

This mascara is perfect for me, not only just it not make my eye's itch or run all day, it also stays in place perfectly and doesn't flake around my eyes, two coats of this and I'm ready to go, I've also found that if I want to add more texture to my lashes a few more coats of this does the job.
 
 
Another one of my favourite recent purchases is their No7 high shine lip crayons these are so easy to apply and just perfect to chuck in your handbag, the crayons apply really easily and leave your lips feeling moisturised.
As you can see they literally look like giant crayons, making them so easy to apply, the image shows the colour day dreamer which I own and currently wear for a dressed down day time look as it makes my lips look like my own but better!
 
 
The third product i have been loving from no7 recently is their No 7 high shine lip glosses, these are so simply and easy to apply and the brush gives you the perfect amount of product without your lips feeling ridiculously sticky and this is definitely why I love these.

 

 I'm looking forward to my next haul especially because I have a voucher! and I'm hoping to try some of their newer items!
 
Anna xx
 

No comments :

Post a Comment