Friday 12 July 2013

Curling/Waving Wand Tutorial

Hi, It's Kate H here. This is my video for a "How To Use A Curling/Waving Wand". Enjoy

The Wand I am using here is a Babyliss Waving Wand which was £24.99 from Boots.

If you can't see the video you can see it here.

I use Phil Smith (Not Will Smith, like it sounds like I am saying) products. These were featured in my Summer Heroes blog which is available to read here, these are available from Sainsburys

Here are a few tips for using a waving/curling wand.

  • Point it downward and wrap your hair from near the scalp around the barrel. 
  • Keep fingers safe and away from the hot wand barrel.
  • Use heat defence spray, especially if your hair is thin. 
  • Use between 1/2 an inch to an inch of hair, any more and the curl might not form. 






Final Result!


Other Waving Wand Moments: 

(L-R: My Cousin Lucy before her Prom, Myself in Benidorm, One of my two beautiful Sisters Sarah)

 

Any Questions? Do you love your waving/curling wand? Any tips or tricks you can teach me?
Leave me a comment and I'll get back to you as soon as poss. 


Thanks for reading and for more of the latest news and reviews from the Beauty Hot Squad please follow us on Blog Lovin' 






No comments :

Post a Comment