Sunday 23 June 2013

Prettiest Lip-glosses for Summer

I love a lipgloss whatever the season. My go to tends to be the long lasting varieties because, well, I’m lazy and constant re-applying just seems like too much hard work for me.

I’ve been having a look around for the prettiest summer colours in some long lasting formulas and this is what I’ve come up with:


 Rimmel Stay Glossy  - £6.29
This lasts really well and has a lovely glistening shine, the colour orange is a really fun summer bright! I’m really getting into coral and this looks great at night as well.

I have this in the shade It Girl and it is such a pretty pink. It just goes with everything and it’s a real staple summer colour. The lipgloss itself is pretty sticky and since the applicator is small it can be difficult to apply. It does last well though as long as you don’t mind the slight stickiness. 

L’Oreal Glam Shine 6 Hour Gloss - £8.69
A little more expensive but well worth it for the serious staying power. The shade Always Pink is a bit of a classic and one of the first lipglosses I ever bought! It has shimmer, soft colour and supreme staying power and I just can’t resist trying all of the other colours.

Have fun experimenting!

Rach x

2 comments :

  1. Hi :)) I love the Loreal Glam shine :) I love all the glosses u picked ! great post !

    Im a new follower I Hope u can follow back
    Britters89.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Britney, i'm really glad that you liked my post thanks for taking the time to leave me a comment! I'll have a read of your blog now :) x

      Delete