Saturday 8 June 2013

HD Brows Kit - Bombshell


I’ve always had a love hate relationship with my brows, it took me a long time to learn how to pluck them and they have always been very full.  I hated them at school as the fashion was still all about having tiny over plucked arches. Thankfully the tables have turned and bushy is now better. I occasionally get them threaded but mainly stick to trying to pluck them into a nice shape and tidy them up myself.

For the past year or so I’ve been using Benefit Browzings which I love as it gives my brows the definition they need without looking too dark or too harsh which is pretty important to me since I have blonde hair and dark brows.

When I was sent HD brows to try I was a little concerned that I would miss the wax element of my Browzings but after several uses I think it’s just fine without it. The powder is far more pigmented and much softer than the Benefit powder so goes on very easily and gives you maximum definition straight away. It took a bit of practice for me to realise just how pigmented the powders were and how little of the lighter shade I needed to achieve a well-defined look!

Now I’m used to it I’m really impressed with the pigmentation of the powders and the fact that the set includes an under brow highlight colour and I find it more convenient than my browzings however I do miss the addition of mini tweezers.

The packaging is really luxurious and looks far more expensive than rival products and I look how it looks in my make-up bag! It is fairly big and I do only use 2 of the colours but it is nice to have the option of using the other colours as eye shadows if I was short of space or time.

I think I’ll be sticking to this for future use, especially as the darker blonder shade is pretty much a perfect match for my brows. You can buy the HD Brows kit from the website for £19.96.

Rach x





No comments :

Post a Comment