Saturday 29 June 2013

Bronzed and glossy!


 Hey Sweeties, I am super excited to write this review for you as I  think I may have found a new love for this brand.
I've been using all 3 of these products on a daily basis and definitely recommend them all!

I've never been drawn to W7 before, but I can tell you, hand on heart, I am now IN LOVE with it.  I was lucky enough to be sent these 3 items to try and I am so pleased with them.

Rock 'n' Roll eye shadow - Bronze age. £1.99
This rock 'n' roll eye shadow is of course a roller ball eye shadow  I was unsure how I was going to work with this so just went with it... I applied it with the roller straight onto my eyelid and then used a fluffy blending brush to blend upwards and slightly outwards to create a smoky look. Initially it applies quite dark but being a big fan of dramatic eyes I loved it, once blended you are left with a gorgeous shimmery/glittery smoky effect that is perfectly okay to leave as it is, however I applied a golden/pink to my inner corners for that little extra something and it looked stunning!
This shadow applies beautifully, the pigment is amazing and it lasts a good 8 hours before I noticed any fading. I have the colour 'bronze age' which I think is a perfect colour for both subtle bronzed goddess looks or a sultry dark smoky eye depending on how you use it.


Get Glossed - Fantasy. £3.99
Again, I love this product! First off I would like to mention the absolutely amazing staying power of this gloss. The colour pay off is very true to what you see in the bottle and even after an hour or so when the colour has faded slightly (mostly due to my constant sipping on pop) you are still left with the most gorgeous subtle stain. W7 don't mention anything about the gloss leaving a stain but personally I think it's a huge plus for the product as I know glosses don't tend to last long in general. It's not sticky and has a pleasant smell and I would also like to point out that the packaging is lovely as well. I will definitely be purchasing the other colours!


                   Camera Ready anti-redness primer. £3.99
Being an unfortunate sufferer of rather red, uneven skin, I was more than thrilled to get this primer! This primer is green which of course is used to combat redness and although I didn't notice much difference in the redness of my skin when applied, I did notice that my skin felt silky smooth and my foundation applied like a dream over the top, which made covering my redness much easier, I also felt like my foundation looked much nicer after an 8 hour day at work compared to without the primer. The tiny tip that the product comes out of is a big selling point for me with this primer as it allows good control over how much product you use.



You can buy all these products and more here : http://www.xtras.co.uk/w7.html









No comments :

Post a Comment