Tuesday 11 June 2013

Benefit's Stay Flawless Event

Last night I was lucky enough to be invited to the latest Benefit event for their new primer ‘Stay Flawless’. The event was held at The Ice Bar in London which I had always wanted to go to, but never had a chance so this filled me with even more excitement.

I was actually the first person to arrive (seriously uncool, I know) but I was greeted by a team of friendly benebabes and a glass of prosecco. This was also a perfect photo opportunity while the bar was quiet...



I was highly impressed with the effort Benefit went through to decorate the bar – how cute are those cushions?

Once all the other girls arrived we were sat down and the benebabes gave a talk, first introducing themselves and their favourite benefit products, giving a brief history of the brand and its achievements and then moving on to the star of the show – The Stay Flawless 15 hour Primer.

Lisa Potter-Dixon gave a demonstration on how to use the product (more on that later) which was followed by a quiz to test if we had been listening to all the information given.  I was lucky enough to win a prize in this quiz and there were more surprises to follow…



We were left to mingle, play with make-up and have some drinks and nibbles while individually being taken to the make-up counter to be colour matched for Benefit’s Hello Flawless Oxygen Wow Brightening foundation which is already a staple in my make-up bag. We were then taken, in two separate groups through to the Ice Bar.




This was a great experience and I sampled two of the cocktails on the list in my ice glass (that was a nice touch). After a couple of drinks and some photo taking, I was happy to make my way back to the warmth. Once the second group arrived back we were handed a very generous goodie bag and as if that wasn’t enough we were given one more surprise quiz to end the evening. This is where my love and knowledge of benefit really paid off as I won yet another prize!

Thank you so much to the Benefit team for inviting me, I had the best time!


Want to know more about the Stay Flawless 15 hour Primer? Want to see what was in my goodie bag and what prizes I won?

Come back tomorrow and all will be revealed….

Linda x

1 comment :

  1. Oh wow what an awesome event! I'm looking forward to tomorrow's post.x

    ReplyDelete