Thursday 20 June 2013

10 Random Facts Tag ~ Kerri


Hey Sweeties, Kerri here and this is 10 random facts about me!

  1. I wanted to be a makeup artist from the age of about 5 and I proved everybody wrong that said it would never be a job and made a career out of it!
  2. My middle name is Claire and that's what I used to tell people my name was for many many years.
  3. I'm originally a Yorkshire lass 
  4. York Dungeons scare the living daylights out of me and I will never ever ever pay £15 for a heart attack ever again!
  5. I'm slightly addicted to the two perfumes you can see in the picture above, even with a penny to my name I WILL find a way to purchase them if I run out...
  6. I moved out when I was 19 and now live on my own in a pretty little house owned by my sister.
  7. I'm 5'2, I have heard every short joke known to man but my mum used to tell me 'they don't make diamonds as big as bricks'. *proud face*.
  8. I won't go out (on a night out) without a pair of heels on and they have to be at least 12cm high.
  9. I'm obsessed with eyelashes and trying to make them as long, dark and thick as possible without the use of falsies.
  10. My favourite thing to do in the world is go out on the Harley, the noise they make is just MMM!
So there you go, 10 random facts about me, hope you enjoyed!
x


No comments :

Post a Comment