Tuesday 18 June 2013

10 Random Facts Tag - Becky



Hey, Becky here! I saw this tag over on Pretty Squared (one of my fav blogs at the moment) and thought it would be a great way for you to get to know some of us here so here's a little insight to my world.

1. I've just finished a degree in Architecture despite never wanting to be an architect!
2. I'm ALWAYS cold. No matter how much the heating is on, or if I'm sunbathing in Greece like above, I'm always cold. I could sunbathe all day without going in the sea, my boyfriend thinks I'm crazy.
3. I got a kitten this year! She's called Persia and she's 6 months old. She's a bengal cross and she's just so darned cute!! 
4. I'm addicted to diet coke. Genuinely I wake up, and the first thing I do is have a diet coke. I don't drink coffee though so I just argue it's my morning caffeine.
5. I'm really tall, but hate the tall sections in shops, why are all the prettiest things always in petite and not tall?! Just cos I'm tall doesn't mean I don't want to look pretty!
6. I just counted and I have 18 red lipsticks...whoops! When did that happen? I love a red lipstick, it's my signature look.
7. I do all the design on our blog. Whatever you see, I made it!
8. You'll catch me smelling of Marc Jacobs. Be that Daisy or Dot, I've got all of them.
9. I have a shoe shelf in my room. Yes, that is a series of shelves on which my favorite heels are on show all of the time.
10. My best beauty buy was my Dior brushes I treated myself to after my 18th birthday. They're still going strong and are just so beautiful despite me using and abusing them everyday!

Keep a lookout for more posts where you can get to know us, and don't forget to follow us over on Bloglovin' as GFC is on its way out.
Ta ta for now,
Becky xx

2 comments :

  1. thank you for your kind words, so happy you did a post! the lifestyle posts are our favorites where we get to know other blogger better. Your kitty is so cute and snuggly, and red lipstick is just awesome hehe following you via bloglovin :) (prepared for this GFC disappearing act haha)

    Pretty Squared | Miranda

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'd love to see a picture of your shoe shelf! Sounds amazing. I think i'm going to pinch this tag! I like it :)

    ReplyDelete