Monday 13 May 2013

Oh My GOSH

Gosh Growth Mascara and Serum

A few weeks ago I got sent some GOSH cosmetics to test out. These were the new Growth Mascara and Serum. These products, to be used together, are said to give you visible results in 2 weeks. 


Growth Serum 6ml - £14.99
Growth Mascara 10ml - £8.49


Above is the before and after when first used the Serum and Mascara together. As you can see the mascara has given me great length and more fuller looking lashes. The rubber brush on the mascara separates the lashes really well and there is no clumps.

The Serum is really good as I have seen similar products being sold costing a lot more than this one. The serum is used by applying to the lash line. It can also be used on eyebrows too. (Great for over pluckers) 


My eyelashes now and how to use the serum


I think even though there is not a massive change in my eyelashes over 2 weeks I will continue to use the serum and see how it goes and as for the mascara, it isn't over waxy and does give fuller looking lashes, something I would recommend to all my eye make-up enthusiasts. 

Rating :
Serum - 6/10
Mascara - 8/10

GOSH Cosmetics are available at selected Superdrug Stores and Online


No comments :

Post a Comment