Friday 17 May 2013

Louis Marcel hair removal cream


Last week I kindly got sent a tube of Louis Marcel hair removal cream! The tube I received is extra gentle and is suitable for the face & bikini. I chose to use it on my legs.






Louis Marcel Hair Removal Cream - £5.65 (Boots) 

The scent is what stands out for me as it doesn't have that unpleasant smell like Veet does, it contains Calendula and Witch Hazel so it has a floral scent; it is dermatologically tested. It is a 75 ml  tube and it comes with the pink spatula to remove the cream and the hair.

On the box it says to do a patch test to see if your skin reacts and if after 24 hours it doesn't; you can use it - I did the patch test on Saturday and used the cream on Sunday - after I've showered I put the cream on my legs as directed and after around 5 minutes I removed a small part of the cream and the hairs came away easy (perhaps it was because I've shaved my legs a couple weeks ago)! Also you have to wait 72 hours before you can use it again.

The cream itself left my legs feel moisturised so I felt no need to moisturise them afterwards; overall I'm very impressed with it as normally I prefer shaving or waxing over hair removal cream but if I was to use hair removal cream I would pick this one over Veet!

Thanks for reading :) xx

No comments :

Post a Comment