Friday 31 May 2013

I went shopping.. a small collective haul

Now I'm one of them people who go shopping, quite often and then have the bad habit of leaving my purchases sitting around my bedroom until a dull day today when I take them out and remember what wee gems I've snapped up. So here we go, a small collective haul from about two weeks ago of a few beauty products I had been lusting over, enjoy!



My first items came from iHerb, an American website which just so happened to be selling the newest addition to the Real Techniques brush collection- the Duo-Fibre set! I didn't need it, I didn't even know if I would get much use out of them, but I wanted them so I bought it along with the Expert Face Brush and Fine Liner Brush. Boots.
To cut a long story short there was a discount code for the website which along with their cheap prices and the customs I got charged (ouch) the brushes worked out a bargain! So far I have tried 2 from the duo-fibre set and really liked them. They are now available in the UK and priced at £23.99 from


Also from iHerb I decided to go for the Physicians Formula fake out mascara and the Eye Definer Felt-Tip Eye Marker, I'm yet to try these but looking forward to when I do. As far as I know, apart from Amazon these can't be bought in the UK yet. 

Next up, just one item from Amazon.. the Seche Vite Fast Dry Top Coat, currently priced at £5.50. I've wanted this for ages, but I didn't want to part with £10.50 so snapped this up when the price fell. I'm sure everyone has tried this or if not, heard of it. It's a beauty blogger staple and I can't wait to try it. 

My last item is a pair of Eylure Katy Perry lashes in 'Ka Pow' a deep purple colour these caught my eye in New Look with a £2 sale sticker on,
 I'm saving these for a hen night I'm on next week, they look fab! 

I hope you enjoyed reading what I recently bought, until the next time. xo

Have you tried any of these products? What have you been lusting after? 

No comments :

Post a Comment