Monday 20 May 2013

Eye Love Lashes - Eylure Individual Lashes Review

Hello Beauties! 

Having never been happy with my natural lashes, I have gone through many a pair of fake lashes in my time but until now I had never tried individual lashes. Eylure Individual Lashes Knot Free - Mini Pack are my new best friend!




Having always found intricate and fiddly tasks difficult I was put off by the application process with individual lashes, thinking I could get the same effect with strip lashes in half the time - I was wrong! Yes, individual lashes are hard to apply. Did I have to enlist the help of my Mum when I reached breaking point? Yes, but the end result is most definitely worth it. 

Before


After



Something I have never considered before is the movement of fake lashes, after using individuals I have realised that strip lashes tend to feel very stiff and when wearing big lashes, lets face it girls, we can end up blinking like a doll all night. With individual lashes the movement is much more natural, despite what length they can't be felt brushing against the eyelid and after a while you forget you even have them on. Another positive, compared to strip lashes, is that the individuals can be placed where appropriate and there is no faffing about rolling lashes round a make up brush to try and create a natural curve in the strip as apposed to the set shape  - I have always found this a problem. 

After trying Eyelure Individual Lashes I doubt I will ever use strip lashes again. Not only do they come in different lengths, in this mini-pack I received both short and medium, they are knot free. That's right beauties, finally knot free lashes. There is nothing worse than being able to see tiny knots along a girls lashes like clumps of mascara! Now obviously each lash is made up of a cluster of approximately 3-4 lashes so the thickness of these can be seen by a trained eye but in my opinion they are much less noticeable than other strip or knot lashes. 

After - NO KNOTS :)



As you can see the glue that comes with the lashes is translucent which I much preferred, though it initially has a strong odour the glue dries invisible and no time at all; unlike other tacky white glues that never fully dry at all. In my opinion the mini-pack, which include 24 lashes, provides the perfect amount of lashes for one application and are very affordable at around £5.00. These lashes can also easily be used again as they can be removed with any average eye make up remover which also removes glue from the lashes itself. 

Glue & 24 lashes 

As you can tell, I am very pleased with the results of these lashes. I have been so jealous in the past who have had professional eyelash extensions and I can honestly say I feel these Eyelure Individual lashes provide a very similar effect. 

So don't be put off by the application process, in the end I was able to reapply the lashes myself but it does take a bit of getting used to. The lashes are easier to apply when the eye is closed so unless you're a dab hand maybe enlist the help of a friend or family member. 

So get out and give them a try! 

Jessica :)

2 comments :

  1. Definitely going to look into purchasing these after a great experince with their strip lashes! x

    ReplyDelete