Sunday 19 May 2013

Do you believe in WITCH ?

Another BB cream review? Yep, with a difference. 





I must firstly admit, I would have walked past this in the shop. Let me tell you why, nothing against Witch! My reason is of all the BB (Blemish Balm, not to be confused with a spot cream!) Creams I have tried they have been too dark for pale Scottish skin. All of them. Some look great online and in the store but not on my face! 

So I tried it, and oh my. I love it! Firstly I was sceptical as when I put the product on my hand it did appear a little orange toned. I reached for my Real Techniques buffing brush and begin slowly blending the product on to my face and straight away it did what it claimed. 


  • Evens out skin tone
  • Smooths and Hydrates with providing an immediate visible improvement in the appearance of your skin. 
It covered my redness which I am prone to, and settled on to my face nicely giving me a light to medium coverage. Also, Witch anti-blemish BB cream has SPF15, is oil free and fragrance free. Bonus! I've used the product every day since kindly receiving it and will defiantly repurchase and also try other Witch products based on this. I would really recommend this product for the coming summer(I hope!) weather and generally to anyone who wants the coverage but not to look like they are wearing makeup, perfect for those at school with another bonus of the added witch hazel extract to help keep those blemish's away. You can purchase Witch Anti-Blemish BB Cream from Boots at a bargain price of £6.99! My only flaw with this product, is although it suits my skin tone perfectly (thank you!) , as far as I know it is only currently available in the one shade. 

I believe in WITCH! 

Would you swap your foundation for a BB cream? 



No comments :

Post a Comment