Sunday 5 May 2013

Benefit Eyebrow Wax and Tint

Me without any eyebrow pencil on
I have naturally blonde, thin eyebrows, which are practically invisible, as you can see from the photo on the right. I have to always pencil them in, and annoyingly the pencil usually rubs off by the end of the day. 

So I decided I would try an eyebrow tint at the Benefit Salon in Debenhams in Plymouth. I also opted to have them waxed, as despite my brows being thin I have lots of white-blonde hairs underneath them which are impossible to pluck.


The treatment cost £18 and was very quick. They told me the dye would last for up to four weeks.



 This is how my eyebrows usually look when I pencil them in with a brown eyebrow pencil.

This is how they looked after being tinted and waxed. (no eyebrow pencil on). There is a significant difference in the colour and size.
HOWEVER...

This is how they looked the next day (no eyebrow pencil on). So it appears that not so much difference was made once all the dye was wiped off.
HOWEVER...
When I filled the gaps in with an eyebrow pencil, they definitely look better in my opinion. Not only is it easier to make my brows look fuller now, but they were successful in getting rid of all the unwanted white-blonde hairs underneath so overall I am very pleased. Of course I may just have penciled them in stronger, but either way it was easier to make them look defined. Also, the staff were very friendly and helpful so I would definitely go back.



What do you think? Was it worth getting them tinted or did I waste my time?

Ingrid :) x

No comments :

Post a Comment