Thursday 16 May 2013

Aussie to the rescue!


 Hey Sweeties!

Probably about 5 years too late, I have decided to try and bring my hair back to life after thoroughly destroying it to within an inch of its life.
The last time I dyed my hair was march 2012, up until that point I had been dying it or getting highlights almost every 3 months or so.
I think it's safe to say that it is now ruined. 

Over the years I have gone through phases of really trying to take care of my hair  but expenses and to be honest, pure laziness, have meant it's not been overly successful. 

After my hair snapping about 2 weeks ago it sort of shocked me into really wanting to get into a good hair care routine. I went on a mission to find the best quick fixes and the best long term results. I've definitely found my fair share of 'pants products' on this mission and just to throw it out there, I seriously would not recommend using herbal essences if your hair is damaged. My reasons for this being that I didn't think my hair was in that terrible of a condition until I started using it and after about a week my hair started looking and feeling terrible! It then snapped...

Now what i'm about to rave about are products that I've used in the past and not really been too fussed about, maybe because my hair didn't need them so I didn't notice any results. Anyway, my new best friend is Aussie!


I start by using the Take the Heat conditioner. I use this every other day and if I have the time i'll leave it on for about 5 minutes whilst doing all my other shower duties before I wash it off.


I then use the Miracle Hair Insurance Leave-in Conditioner. It says to apply it to towel dried hair but says nothing about using it before 'hair drying', of course, that's what I do...
I have however used it and then let my hair dry naturally and it makes the natural look far more manageable. Not to mention the fact that it smells absolutely AMAZING! 
I can't quite describe it but it's a very satisfying smell, one you feel very proud of when someone else gets a 'whiff'. 

So to conclude, just using these two products has done more for my hair over the last week than anything I've ever tried! They do exactly what they say, my hair looks and feels so much healthier and smells good enough to eat!
10/10!


No comments :

Post a Comment