Tuesday 30 April 2013

Face battle!

Hey Sweeties :)
I have been 'battling' with my skin for quite some time now, hence the title.
When you can use all these words to describe your skin - Dry, flaky, tight, red, yellow, shiny, oily... you know you're in for a struggle.

Using my logical head I came to the conclusion that maybe only using a skin care routine on an evening might help and so I invested in some new products and I THINK I have finally found a routine that works for me and my pain in the arse face! 

In the morning I simply go over my face with a face wipe and get on with applying my makeup - No toners, cleansers, moisturisers of primers! This tends to keep my makeup in place for far longer in all honesty so no bashing me!

In the evening however I now use :

Loreal Skin Perfection 15 Second Miracle Cleansing Oil




You use 2 - 3 drops, massage onto dry skin, over lashes, lids and lips using your finger tips and then rinse with warm water. I wipe with a damp cotton pad first then rinse properly. 
Using an oil on oily skin works wonders!

I've recently switched my dark angels facial scrub from Lush as my skin got used to it and have started using:

St. Ives Fresh Skin Apricot Scrub - Invigorating. Oil free - All skin types.


I use this every other evening and I will confess to using it in the morning if I'm having a particularly bad face day. 

If I start to feel like my skin really needs it i'll apply a moisturiser before bed too but I am yet to find one that agrees with me! 

So this is what i've been using for a week or so now and my skin has never felt better.

Let me know in the comments what you use and recommend me a moisturiser! :)
x




No comments :

Post a Comment