Friday 12 April 2013

Doll eyes ~ Flutter them lashes!


Hey sweeties!

The barely there makeup look is a big thing now we're rolling into spring & for me, that's a scary thought. 

If you're anything like me, when you haven't applied eye makeup, you tend to look like you have no eyes... (or at least feel that way). So to embrace the fresh face I have slowly taken steps out of my makeup routine to see how how little I can get away with before I feel like I can't be seen in public anymore. 
Turns out that as long as I can make a statement with my lashes, I am more than happy to walk out with eyes lined with a light brown pencil and a dash of BB cream.


I have trialed & tested every high end/drug store mascara I can think of, making me very happy to recommend to you my all time favourite mascara combo!




Maybelline the Falsies Volume Express - Flared
Maybelline the Falsies Volume Express - Black Drama

I have been reaching for this dynamic duo for months now. Not only can they be layered up to create the biggest, longest, most luxurious lashes EVER! they can also be worn individually to create a defined but totally natural look.


Without mascara

(Excuse the phone quality pictures)













Lashes with only Black Drama



Black drama with Flared on top


The more coats applied - the better your lashes look.
I tend to apply one coat of each in the morning, top up after work & if I'm venturing out for the night, another layer creates the ultimate false lash look!

So there y' go! Keep your big doll eyes and still rock the natural beauty.




No comments :

Post a Comment